WHAT IS MY HOME WORTH?
How to Use Our Home Value Estimator
Working with an experienced real estate agent will provide you with an accurate estimation of your home value. Matt Brown will act as your home value estimator and ensure every unique aspect of your home is accounted for. If your value could be improved with large or small home improvements, Matt’s 10+ years as a developer and contractor will aid in making recommendations to increase your home’s value. Read more about Matt’s development experience – Matt’s Bio.
Whether you are looking for your own home’s value or the estimated value of a home you are interested in, Matt can help you decide what to offer on a new purchase or price your home correctly. Working with Matt Brown to determine a precise estimated value will result in the market responding to your home quicker. Once the market responds with favorable offers, Matt will utilize his seasoned negotiation skill set to secure a favorable contract for you, locking in a solid deal and ushering the process along – resulting in a smooth sale. Read about Matt Brown’s Testimonials.
Do I Need a Home Value Estimator?
Home value estimation is an art; therefore, it is so difficult to determine by yourself. A home has specific characteristics that can add or subtract value to the property and certain market conditions also play into the evaluation. Knowing the property’s value is essential to pricing it correctly and receiving the greatest return on your investment.
Matt Brown’s deep knowledge of the Southwest, Florida real estate market enables him to stage and decorate houses so that they stand out from the crowd. Matt Brown will style your home to shine brighter than the competition. Small finishing touches like staging your home can lead to lasting impressions and an altogether higher value. Matt, who has sold over $550 million in real estate, is the agent who will get you the best possible market price for your home.
Factors that Affect Home Value
- Location – The property’s location and surroundings have a significant impact on a home’s value as specific zip codes or streets often ramp up or down pricing. The most expensive homes in Naples are close to downtown Naples acclaimed Third Street South and Fifth Avenue South, where majority of the desired restaurants and shopping boutiques are located. Port Royal, Aqualane Shore & Old Naples
- Size – In general, the larger the property and home, the higher the value will be. This applies to the interior space or under air square footage, exterior space and surroundings (pool/lanai/landscaped areas) and lot size/acreage. In Naples and Southwest Florida, properties vary considerably from each community to neighborhood. Gated communities such as Grey Oaks and Mediterra typically have a larger lot size, at around 0.5 acres per lot, while Pine Ridge Estates has 1-10 acre lots. Most of the other luxury Naples neighborhoods have approximately under 0.5 acres, averaging more around 0.25 acres/lot – Park Shore, Coquina Sands, Moorings and Old Naples are good examples.
- Rooms – The number of rooms, which includes bedrooms, bathrooms, offices, living rooms, media rooms, exercise rooms etc., in the home will affect the home’s value. Four car garages, extra laundry rooms, guest suites, extra living rooms, game rooms, multi-purpose rooms and wine cellars are things that catch the eye of sophisticated buyers.
- Upgrades – New construction or newly renovated spaces, especially kitchens and master bathrooms, typically give your home value a real boost. Bathroom upgrades such as radiant floor heating, dual doorless walk-in shower, his and hers toilet rooms, large soaking tubs, separate vanity areas and flowing natural light leave lasting impressions on potential buyers.
- Style and Finishes – Extra finishes like decorative tray ceilings, floor to ceiling accordion sliding glass doors, special UV tinting on windows, custom mill/wood work, wide plank hardwood flooring, high-end marble and stone countertops and tile flooring, as well as roofing and soffit details are what set your property apart from competitors.
- Amenities – Outdoor amenities like a large lanai with multiple sitting areas, infinity pools, panoramic window cages, outdoor kitchen and living rooms and fire pit areas will increase the value of your property. Indoor amenities like home gyms, his and her large walk-in closets and sauna/spa rooms will attract savvy buyers.
Your Home’s Resale Value
In determining your home’s actual resale value, Matt takes every aspect of your property, home and the current market climate into account. When you entrust Matt to sell your luxury home or condo, he will go above the traditional Competitive Marketing Analysis (CMA) providing an additional detailed analysis of the Southwest, Florida real estate market and current market climate, as well as your neighborhood/community and condo building if applicable. He will give you a realistic selling range, a market list price based on comparable prices and keep you well informed of your competition as the market responds and shifts.
Matt Brown goes above and beyond in valuing your home to achieve the ideal listing price. Matt’s background and keen understanding of quality construction, luxury interiors, grand exteriors, and distinctive amenities inside and out help him take every aspect of your property into account and come up with an accurate listing price and realistic selling range.
Hiring a Luxury Real Estate Agent
Buyers today have more information than ever before with tools like Zillow and Realtor.com. They know the market trends, prices, and have access to multiple listings services. If you want to stand out among savvy buyers, your home needs to make a lasting impression. Practically speaking, if you need representation that champions professionalism, trust, and experience, Matt is the perfect match for you. He has built his reputation as a leading luxury sales representative on precisely these qualities over two decades. Read other clients’ experiences, working with Matt Brown.
If you are outside of Southwest Florida and wish Matt’s twin was local in your market, please continue to reach out to Matt Brown Naples Realtor. Matt has a vast network of other trusted professionals nationwide from his two decades in the business as well as through Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate and Luxury Portfolio International of which he is affiliated.
If you’re looking for a luxury home Naples, Florida, Matt Brown has the luxury market experience you desire, the in-depth market data knowledge you appreciate, the connections to aid in smooth transactions and the relationships to help find your next luxury home, even before they hit the market. Contact Matt today for advice on the Real estates of Naples. He can be reached at 239-580-8864 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s My Property Worth?
Your real estate experience deserves Matt Brown’s years of experience, market and community knowledge as well as his attention to detail and data analysis.