NAPLES AREA MARKET REPORT
Naples Board of Realtors Market Report February 2023
The Naples Board of Realtors Market Report (NABOR) is a wealth of information for those looking to buy or sell real estate in Naples. The Naples Real Estate Market Report is produced monthly and has more information than you probably seek, but it is worth scanning once published. High points include the market summary, quick facts, and overall Naples market graphs on pages 1 and 2. This overview will set the tone for the rest of the breakout reports.
Whether you are interested in single-family homes or condos, pages 3-4 give the best overview, with tons of data to sort through. Then comes the detail, which I dig into each month. Many year-over-year stats help tell the whole market story quickly. Once you get to page 15, the Naples Real Estate Market Report provides a report for each Collier County zip codes, which helps dial in further.
- Naples Beach includes zip codes 34102 (Moorings, Coquina Sands, Old Naples, Aqualane Shores & Port Royal), 34103 (Park Shore), and 34108 (Pelican Bay, Bay Colony, Vanderbilt Beach, Pine Ridge Estates, Pelican Marsh).
- North Naples includes 34109 (Pelican Marsh, Tiburón), 34110 (Mediterra, Talis Park, Audubon, Kalea Bay, Aqua, Dunes), and 34119 (Quail West, Vineyards, Oaks Estates, Esplanade, Old Cypress).
- Central Naples includes 34104 (Brookside), 34105 (Grey Oaks, Bears Paw, Wyndemere, Kensington Park), and 34116.
- South Naples includes 34112 (Royal Harbor) and 34113 (Lely, Isles of Capri).
- East Naples includes 34114 (Fiddlers Creek, Treviso Bay), 34117, 34120, and 34137.
If the Naples real estate interests you, check out the additional content we highlight on our Naples Communities page, where we dive deep into the top Naples luxury real estate communities and showcase the Naples properties for sale. Are you interested in a Naples waterfront community, gated community, Naples golf community, or something in between? Search Naples and Bonita Springs properties to start the process, and reach out when you are ready to discuss the next steps.
If you would like to discuss this market report more in detail or have questions about the Naples Luxury Real Estate Market, contact Matt Brown at (239) 580-8864 or [email protected].
Naples Real Estate Agent | Matt Brown
Matt Brown is a top Naples realtor focusing heavily on market data and analysis. His client testimonies speak volumes of his character, analytical nature, and approach to sound investment purchases. He is two steps ahead of market shifts because of his knowledge base, client transaction history, community connections, and deep understanding of the data.
Matt presents his vast local real estate knowledge, comprehensive research, and thorough market analysis in every client interaction. If you are looking for a local advisor to partner with to grow your real estate portfolio, contact Matt Brown at (239) 580-8864 or [email protected].
Search Current Inventory
Filter, view and discover Southwest Florida’s current market inventory (includes Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Estero and Naples properties).